PMAC is an annual gathering of global health experts to deliberate and forge a path for better health for the world population. The title of 2021 virtual conference is “COVID-19 – Advancing Towards and Equitable and Healthy World”. Seminars will run virtually throughout the autumn, starting October 21, leading up to final plenaries in the beginning of 2021.
SIGHT and the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs together with coordinators from prominent institutions globally, co-leads one of the Subthemes (number 4) on “COVID-19 and the Global Megatrends”. The subtheme includes webinars in a series of five parts during the fall, leading up to a plenary session during the Conference in the beginning of 2021.
The Subtheme 4 on “COVID-19 and the Global Megatrends” webinars are:
- “Beyond building back better – a healthier and greener world after the COVID-19”
- “Ensuring health system resilience from COVID-19 to climate change”
- “The future society- population dynamics following COVID-19”
- “Will the healthcare technologies from COVID-19 lead to a permanent shift in how global healthcare is delivered?”
- “The Lancet-SIGHT Commission on peaceful societies through health and gender equality”
Welcome to visit the website for more information on all webinars and register to participate in them.